Check out more than 20 totally free plushie patterns to sew now. These softies have been all designed as easy sewing projects that can be done by kids, too. Choose your favorite and start sewing!
If you love sewing for kids, also take a look at these
Free Plushie Patterns
More than 30 free plushie patterns for you to choose from! Check out the free softie patterns, perfect kids sewing projects and toys to sew now: free stuffed animal patterns, felt veggies and other felt and fabric toys anyone can make.
These easy softie tutorials and free patterns are part of the Sew A Softie initiative, encouraging both adults and children to give sewing a go.
Sew-A-Softie is an initiative to encourage both adults and children to give sewing a go. Some of you will have remembered mentioning it in my star softie tutorial from the beginning of July, but there's more! Tons of other sewing enthusiasts just like me, we all teamed up to each make a new, free softie tutorial for you to use. Isn't that awesome! So here I am to show you where you can find those. A whole month of new softie patterns, and this is not even all of them yet!
Our Favorite List of Easy Plushie Patterns to Sew
So, here is my list of fun and easy softie sewing tutorials, and some come with free PDF patterns (mine, too!) I nicely arranged them in groups of three, so it's easier for you to select your favorites 🙂 Check them out here:
- Star Softie Pattern and Tutorial
- Mini Softie In A Jar by Coloured Buttons
- Sea Life Softie Keyrings by Simply Sewing Magazine
- Harry The Hyppo by The Embroiderist
- Dachshund Softie by Make Film Play
- Tea Towel Softies by The Blue Barn
- Alpaca Softie by Wild olive
- Pin Cushion Mice by Bustle And Sew
- Mia The Bunny Softie by Lulu And Celeste
- Strawberry Plushie by Red Ted Art
- Wooly Jumper Creatures by Colourful Minds
- Owl Softie by Mini Matisse
- diy fox plushie by Happines @ Nr 4
- stuffed whale tutorial by Victoria Jean
- pocket pet mouse plushie by Rhythms of Play
- Pizza Plushies by Cassie Stephens
- E-Moji Softies by Easy Sewing For Beginners
- My Plushie Family by Mignon Prider Design
- Garden Rocks Bag by The Craft Train
- Little House Softie by Handmade Kids
- Toys Based On Drawings by Mama Smiles
- Can of Sardines Softies by Schaere Stein Papier
- Giant Pencil Pillow by Fish Museum And Circus
- Pineapple Softie by Sewing School
- sew a Portrait Bag Tag by Make It Your Own
- Carrot Softie by The Crafty Mummy Blog
- diy Emoji plushie And Cthulhu Softies by While She Naps
You can also see how to sew this easy felt carrot pattern with my free carrot sewing template.
- Fairy Doll Pattern by Miss Daisy Patterns
- Sew A Leaf Softie by Mother Natured
- Pocket Pals by My Poppet
And there are so many more!
Save for later:
Did you like these sewing patterns for plushies? So, go now, and sew a simple softie with your kids or grandkids, your kids will love it! Sewing is fun, useful and it can connect people, young and old. Happy sewing!
WANT MORE FREE TUTORIALS AND GOODIES?
Get email updates and never miss out on new patterns, printables, and tutorials:
Or …check out the Earwarmer Headband pattern in 8 Sizes in our shop: