This post includes affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
- Santa Bag! – The Prettiest Santa Sack Tutorial
- 15+ Cutest Diy Christmas Gifts For Kids
- 25+ diy Christmas Gifts To Sew (With Patterns)
- 5 Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments You’ll Love
- Scandinavian Style Christmas Ornaments
1) Christmas Gnome by Caroline at Sew Can She – Free Sewing Pattern
One of my favorite bloggers, Caroline has just released a gorgeous Tomte sewing tutorial. It’s free, and a must-try this holiday season!
2) Diy Nordic Christmas Gnomes by Follow the Yelow Brick Home
Make some trendy DIY Nordic Christmas gnomes following this tutorial. So cute!
3) Swedish Tomte Tutorial by Tikkido
Make these sweet tomten figures inspired by Scandinavian folklore.
While browsing, what about getting an access code for ALL my FREE patterns at AppleGreen Cottage? Here:
|Plus get a cute basket sewing pattern from my shop – as gift from me!|
4) Norvegian Christmas gnomes tutorial by Pillar Box Blue
These cute Norwegian Christmas gnomes only take 10 mins to make using repurposed materials.
5) Diy Nordic christmas gnomes by Diy Candy
They also look stunning in a gray palette.
6) Christmas Gnome Bottle Cover Decor by Ruffles And Rainboots
This easy Christmas gnome wine bottle cover is great for gifting.
7) How to make a Christmas gnome by Decor And The Dog
Fun, whimsical and downright adorable diy Christmas gnomes.
8) Diy tomte Scandinavian gnomes by Dans Le Lakehouse
In this tutorial, Tanya at Dans Le Lakehouse experimented with new, bright colors. Cute!
9) Diy Holiday Gnomes by Made In A Day
So cute and simple to create!
10) A cute diy Christmas gnome in buffalo plaid by The Country Chic Cottage
11) Scandinavian Christmas gnome diy with rice by Ruffles And Rainboots
12) No-Sew Christmas gnome craft by Dream A Little Bigger
A few funny diy gnomes to display on the chimney!
13) Norvegian Nisse Tutorial by Little Bit Funky
14) Nisse Christmas gnome tutorial by Sweet Paul
Another cute take on this adorable mythological creature from Scandinavian folklore.
15) And THIS cool Christmas gnome tutorial by Kippi At Home
Make sure to save this post for later: