No gift-wrapping. No last-minute run to a nearly closed shop. Here’s the idea for a personalized homemade Christmas gift. I find it BRILLIANT – just because it’s so simple. And there are FREE printable Christmas tags – for you.
You’ll need 4 items:
- Merry Christmas (3 gift tags)
- Happy new year (3 gift tags),
- and the third set of three gift tags is more of a general nature (Happy holidays).
1) Get your Christmas printable gift tags – pdf file HERE. It’s 3 pages.
4) Punch a hole with a hole punch at the place marked with the white circle on red background. (or red circle on white background, depends on the side of the tag you are looking at).
5) Slide through the ribbon and attach it to the jar. Done!
NOTE: If you want to, you can only use the deep red part of each tag if you printed on cardstock. However, as always in my tutorials, you can opt for the more inexpensive version: regular printer paper. In this case, I recommend using both sides of the tag. Just glue them together to form a more sturdy tag and prevent the see-through effect. You’ll like it!
Want More Ideas+Free Tutorials?
Or …go straight to one of my currently most popular PDF patterns – the Christmas gift bag pattern. (not just for Christmas gifts 😉