Time for Easter crafts, and this time, for air dry clay eggs. Get ready for Easter this year with touches of spring around the home (more ideas here), and brighten up your Easter table with a cute spring decoration that can be made by kids or adults.
- 10+ Fun Spring Sewing Projects For Beginners
- Free Template – Super Easy Felt Storage Cube to DIY
- Free Template – Folded Felt Flowers
Enjoy! Now, back to the project.
Easter Crafts – Air Dry Clay Eggs
Get ready for Easter this year with touches of spring around the home. A bit of crafting goes a long way, and these colorful clay eggs will make part of a gorgeous Easter centerpiece, all made by yourself and your kids. Also, perfect if you do not want to use real eggs as Easter decoration.
- air dry clay
- paint (tempera or finger paint for kids, acrylic will hold, nail polish is an option)
How To Make Air Dry Easter Egg Decoration
1) Open your package of air drying clay – you only need a portion of it, better work in small chunks to avoid drying it too quickly.
2) Knead the clay a bit to soften it.
3) Then pinch off a small portion and then shape it into an egg-shape. Easy peasy!
4) Leave the eggs for a day or two to dry.
Save For Later:
More Spring Inspiration:
Want More Crafty Ideas + Tutorials?
Get email updates and never miss out on new patterns, printables and tutorials. If you sign up at THIS link, you’ll also get the Fabric Hanging Basket Template for FREE, right now. A cute and easy-sew!
You also get access to my entire FREEBIES Library.
Or check out this sweet Round Basket Pattern in 3 sizes – these make perfect Easter decor!
|See Pattern HERE.|