Unicorn crafts to make now – If you are searching for unicorn crafts, check out these popular unicorn diy ideas, and choose your favorite!
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Recently, the unicorn diy fever has started at our place too! It all started when my daughter saw a cute unicorn applique somewhere, which ended up with me quickly ordering a few iron-on unicorn appliques in adorable pastel colors, and can’t wait to get them! I’m planning to add them to a few plain t-shirts for my daughter, and I’m sure those little iron-ons will turn them into her favorite shirts to wear! While browsing for more unicorn crafts ideas, I seem to have found quite a few more easy future project ideas to do, and I’m showing them here for your inspiration, too. Hope these will help you shorten your own search on Pinterest 🙂
I’m starting with 4 of the cutest sewing patterns, followed by an amazing embroidery pattern that impressed me so much I want to make that (some day soon!), and other fun and easy unicorn crafts. The last one is a kit that would be a perfect little birthday present for kids who love unicorns. Or a party favor! Scroll through and let me know what you think!
1) Momma and Baby Unicorn Sewing Pattern by Delilah Iris – Definitely a must- make for me!
2) Unicorn Plush Pattern by MaisieMooPatternShop
3) Felt Unicorn And Horse Sewing Pattern by Deliah Iris
4) And the last one of my favorite unicorn sewing patterns to sew – Unicorn Plush Sewing Pattern by Choly Knight
5) Unicorn Cross Stitch Kit by Velvet Pony Design
6) DIY Sparkle Unicorn Headband Crafting Kit – you can get it here.
And here’s another adorable idea for unicorn crafts – ornaments made from felt:
8) Unicorn Bauble Craft Kit – You can DIY your unicorn ornaments entirely by yourself, or get yourself this popular Unicorn Bauble Craft kit here!
Or check out the tutorial made by Kim over at Sweet Red Poppy. Her diy unicorn decor is over-the-top cute!
Which one is your favorite? Save these ideas for later:
Want More Crafts, Patterns+Tutorials?
Or check out this sweet Round Basket Pattern (this one comes in 3 sizes – perfect as a DIY gift bag for all the unicorn crafts to gift! 🙂
|Get Pattern HERE.|