Pirate eye patch template and skull applique – two free PDF templates and a tutorial for you that will help you make a quick and easy pirate costume. Combined with this free pirate vest pattern I shared a few weeks ago, these little diy pirate accessories just rock! Get the free template now.
Supplies For the pirate eye patch template:
- white and black craft foam (I buy it in sets, it costs less!)
- awl or a similar item
- a piece of elastic for the pirate eye patch
- white thread and needle/sewing machine for the skull applique
- the free template (available in the subscriber-resource library for all newsletter subscribers – join the free newsletter here!)
How To Make A Pirate Eye Patch – Tutorial
1) Print and cut out the free template (see below).
And now, the skull applique.
How To Make A Craft Foam Skull Applique
1)Using the free template, cut the skull from the white craft foam.
Access the free PDF pirate skull and eyepatch template in the Subscriber Resource Library: