Hi, we haven’t been baking sweet treats on this blog for a long time. Let’s fix that! I’m inviting you to try out a vegan version of my FAVORITE muffin recipe.
Why my favorite?
- The muffins are simple to make (always my No 1 reason for liking something, I guess)
- quick! (a few minutes of mixing in one single bowl, off to the oven, done!)
- the muffins look adorably cute. (cupcake liners are the key 😉
But first let me give credits to the site where I found the original recipe – I fell in love with it immedialtelly. It’s a culinary blog site in the local language, 220 poševno. I never get tired of it. One of the main reasons is because the recipes are really reliable. This site evenmade me ditch my old muffin recipe. Yep, found a new favorite and have been using it since last year, on and on!
- half a cup of sugar
(you can add more if you’d like – the original recipe calls for a whole cup of sugar)
- two cups of flour
- one cup of spelt milk (you can substitute it by one cup of plain yogurt or cow milk)
- two spoonfuls of chia seeds
mixed with 6 spoonfuls of water (mix and put it aside for 10 minutes) – you can use two eggs instead
- half a cup of sunflower oil
- baking powder
- optional: vanilla extract
- add a large cup of frozen berries (or other fruit of your choice) – the more, the better!
- Throw all ingredients except berries into a bowl,
- mix them and
- add the berries at the end. (Yes, THAT simple!)
Want one, too? Here you go!
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “applcott18-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “search”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “df445e936f70b918b51d1a6827a6b98d”;
amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = “cupcake liners”;
amzn_assoc_default_category = “Kitchen”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = “bottom”;
amzn_assoc_rows = “1”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Searching for cupcake liners? We recommend:”;