Sew up a Round Fabric Basket for every room in the house! With a large and stable round bottom, an optional inside pocket and a drawstring closure, it will come in handy everywhere. You can even make them in sets, as they are perfect diy holiday gifts.
|Get PATTERN HERE.|
- So many uses! Home decor and craft supplies storage, a travel cosmetic bag, toy storage. Adorable as diy nursery decor!
- Soft stability: An inner layer of batting allows the basket to hold it’s shape, while remaining flexible.
- Adjustable top: the drawstring keeps it closed. You can roll down the top when in use – to make everything even easier to access!
- Interior pocket to store small items, or say, your knitting needles or crochet hooks!
- Folds away when not in use
- Fully lined with no exposed seams
- Optional tab, so you can easily turn it into a hanging basket, using a keyring tab
- Makes an excellent handmade gift for your loved ones (think Christmas!)
- SMART construction: No threading the cord through the casing after you’re finished sewing!
|What about some additional craft room storage?|
Tons Of Uses
And if you don’t manage to sew one before Christmas, it’s a great item to have on hand when your spring-cleaning routine kicks in. These round storage baskets have tons of uses for your home:
- Perfect to store craft supplies.
- To store your knitting projects. And if you roll down the top you can use it as a yarn bowl. (It would be a wonderful gift for a knitter.)
- They make adorable and useful baby nursery decor.
- Kids activity bag!
- Toy storage bags. Finally a nice non-plastic basket large enought to hole even the Duplo size of Legos!
- A great Christmas stocking alternative.
- Gift for mom.
- Travel cosmetic pouch.
|A practical solution for diaper storage: Nursery Room Decor|
THREE SIZES to Suit any Needs
LARGE: approx. 7 1/2″ wide, 12″ tall (19 x 30 cm)
MEDIUM: approx. 6″ wide, 9 1/2″ tall (15 x 24 cm)
SMALL: approx. 4 1/2″ wide, 7″ tall (11 x 18 cm)
In addition to the 19-page printable pattern and separate cutting instructions, you will receive 12 pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and clear photos to make these storage baskets.
|Get PATTERN HERE.|
And here’s more about the pattern:
- beginner friendly (detailed, easy-to-follow instructions)
- All measurements are given in inch and cm.
- clear step-by-step photos, and tips to help you along the way
- Printing and pattern-cutting instructions.
- Printable both on lettersize and A4
- Smart construction: No threading the cord through the casing after you’re finished sewing!
|Internal Pocket Option on Medium and Large Basket|
Do linings that are too big annoy you? Me too.
|Another use: travel cosmetic pouch, or guest room gift basket.|
More: Sew-To-Sell License
Update: I was so happy to find out Applegreen Cottage has been nominated by FaveCrafts as one of the top 30 Craft Blogs of 2018, and this cute basket is featured over there, too. Yey!
Save for Later:
Want This Pattern?
|Get the Pattern HERE.|