Diy Button Snake
Even if you never sew, you’ll love this project. It’s quick and totally simple, even appropriate for older kids to make, if they know how to sew by hand. (Off course, adult supervision is recommended when kids work with sharp objects like needles.)
- a button
- a ribbon
- several pieces of (thick) felt
1) Sew the button to one side of the ribbon.
2) Sew a small piece of felt on the other end of the ribbon (to prevent the squares from sliding off the ‘snake’):
3) Cut the pieces of felt to your liking (I chose squares) and cut a buttonhole into the middle portion of each piece.
4) Done – the play can start!
Pin For Later:
Get email updates and never miss out on new patterns, printables and tutorials. If you sign up at THIS link, you’ll also get the Fabric Hanging Basket Template for FREE, right now. A cute and easy-sew!
|Get this pattern HERE.|