How to make your own notebook – Do you like colors? And paper? And sewing? What about sewing a notebook tailored exactly to your taste? Oh, you’ll love this one. It’s an easy, step-by-step tutorial to make adorable homemade notebooks. And that using one single straight stitch on your sewing machine. Make it just the way you like it! Also, feel free to add these free printable tags I offered a while ago.
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
How To Make Your Own Notebook
See how to make your own notebook (or ten) and enjoy this easy crafting project. I made 8 diy notebooks in half an hour – and that includes taking photos and selecting the colors!
You will need:
- 5 sheets of A4/lettersize paper per notebook, each cut in half (=getting 10 sheets)
- one piece of A5/half-letter size paper for the notebook cover (something you really like 🙂
- a piece of other colored paper, to use it on the cover
- scissors or cutting knife
- sewing machine
- optional: decorative materials (scrapbooking stickers, washi tape, these free printable tags)
Steps to Make A Notebook:
So this is was my current collection of DIY notebooks:
1) Washi tape. These cute pieces are selling like hotcakes on Etsy.
BONUS HINT No 2: