|Get Your Pattern HERE.|
This is an easy pattern for a SINGLE-POCKET pouch with flap over and KAM snap fastening, perfect for small items such as cosmetics, first aid supplies, feminine products, or simply a lip balm, a pack of tissues and your keys.
- Simple single-pocket pouch with a flap – hundreds of uses!
- 3 sizes for all your needs (including clutch size)
- Space savers! They take little space in your handbag, tote or backpack.
- Optional tab, so you can easily attach a wristlet strap to use it as a minimalistic clutch
- Beginner friendly pattern + instructions
- Fully lined with no exposed seams
- KAM snap closure (no zipper sewing!)
- Unique construction will make the sewing even easier and quicker.
You can make them in sets for a great handmade gift.
|Get your pattern HERE.|
In addition to the 11-page printable pattern and separate cutting instructions, you will receive 10 pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and clear photos to make these snap pouches.
More about the pouch pattern:
- Beginner friendly (detailed, easy-to-follow instructions)
- 11 pattern pages plus
- 10 pages of instructions with clear photos for each step
- plus diagrams and tips to help you along the way
- Printing guide and cutting instructions.
- All measurements are given in inch and cm.
- Printable both on letter-size and A4
- Mia MIDSIZE requires a piece of fabric that’s a little bit over a fat quarter length, so a 1/4 yard (20cm) piece of quilting cotton or décor weight fabric, and
- Other two sizes: a fat quarter of fabric or less.
- Less than a fat quarter of fusible fleece.
SMALL: approx. 4 1/2″ wide, 4 1/2″ tall, 1/4” depth (11.5 x 11.5 x 0.5 cm)
MIDSIZE: approx. 6″ wide, 6″ tall, 1/4” depth (15 x 15 x 0.5 cm)
WIDE: approx. 8″ wide, 4 1/2″ tall, 1/4” depth (20 x 11.5 x 0.5 cm)
Ideas to Sew
- tea bag case
- earbud case
- first aid kit
- travel storage for jewelry, hair accessories
- and treasure rock pouch for kids (as all my pouch and purse patterns!)
- your essential clutch for evening outings
- travel cosmetic pouch
- rotary cutter storage pad (mine!)
- sunglasses case
- pencil pouch