Make a perfect diy gift for baby using this diaper clutch pattern. It’s the perfect handmade gift every new mom would love to have and makes an excellent baby shower present. And it’s totally adjustable: one pattern, many different options. Check it out!
This post includes affiliate links. Thanks for your support.
|Get Pattern HERE.|
Diaper Clutch Pattern
- The easy-out wipes pocket with a window for easy removal of wet wipes – no need to take the pack out when in use!
- Hidden velcro straps hold the wipes pack in place. No slipping out!
- Several super convenient pockets on the left side. Wide or narrow, plain or zippered, up to 4. Your choice!
- All options have pattern pieces and instructions included.
- Fits nearly any type of wet wipes packs, regular and small. Works great with both resealable-window packets or easy-open popup lids, like Pampers. (Note: Easy-out window pocket not suitable for Huggies hardcase, but I’ve got you covered – use pattern piece #2 instead.)
- Tutorial on inserting magnetic snaps included (the stylish version) but you can opt for easier and quicker alternatives: kam snaps, poppers, velcro, button.
- 3 versions of closure flaps. Totally your choice!
What about the PDF Sewing Pattern?
Oh, and before I forget, you need to know the finished size of this diaper clutch, don’t you? when packed full and closed, it’s approximately 6″ wide, 10″ tall, 3″ deep (4″ max depth). A generous size for all the diapering essentials.
Regular pack of wet wipes – WHY?
And one thing more: this pattern is designed to fit a regular pack of, say, something like 50 wet wipes (different packaging across the continents!). Ok, a travel pack will fit too, off course, but mini packs like 18-pcs travel pack are more expensive. And I want moms to save money, so it’s best to give them the option to use the large packs with these diaper clutches, especially because it’s gonna be thousands of wet wipes until the baby outgrows diapers. Lots of saved money here 😉
And in situations when you really need to keep the diaper clutch slim, you can off course use a travel pack – and it won’t fall out! Because there are hidden Velcro straps keeping it in place. How great is that?
This is when a travel pack of wet wipes is used – the diaper clutch is quite slim, isn’t it?