Unzipping ZIP files:
2) Unzip: You can unzip a file by following these steps:
Unzipping files on PC:
1) Download the ZIP file and store it to the desired location.
2) Then right-click on the ZIP folder and select ‘Extract all’.
3) Once you have extracted the zip files, you’ll be able to open, view and print the PDF files.
Unzipping files on Mac:
1) Double click the zipped file.
2) The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
3) Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
Alternatively, if the method above does not work, you can right-click on the .zip package, and select Open With > Archive Utility (default).
Unzipping files on an iPad
How Can I access my purchased files?
How to find a downloaded file on my computer?
For more help, see Customer Support (link)