So, what's new today? New pattern alert! This time, it's a cute and super convenient DIAPER CLUTCH sewing pattern. It's the perfect handmade gift every new mom would love to have. Also, it makes an excellent baby shower present. And it's totally adjustable: one pattern, many different options. Check it out!
This post includes affiliate links. Thanks for your support.
I love this beauty so much! It's sooo stylish - yet convenient! This diaper clutch pattern (or do you call it nappy wallet?) is a great solution for moms with babies on the go. It is all you need for a short trip to the grocery store or quick errands in the neighborhood. Super-handy for a quick diaper change!
- The easy-out wipes pocket with a window for easy removal of wet wipes – no need to take the pack out when in use!
- Hidden velcro straps hold the wipes pack in place. No slipping out!
- Several super convenient pockets on the left side. Wide or narrow, plain or zippered, up to 4. Your choice!
- All options have pattern pieces and instructions included.
- Fits nearly any type of wet wipes packs, regular and small. Works great with both resealable-window packets or easy-open popup lids, like Pampers. (Note: Easy-out window pocket not suitable for Huggies hardcase, but I've got you covered – use pattern piece #2 instead.)
- Tutorial on inserting magnetic snaps included (the stylish version) but you can opt for easier and quicker alternatives: kam snaps, poppers, velcro, button.
- 3 versions of closure flaps. Totally your choice!
What about the PDF Sewing Pattern?
While I mainly make free PDF patterns, this one is a non-free one.
However, to give the pattern a great start, I'm putting it on promotion sale for now, and you can get it for less than regular price - if you want to. I'm giving it a 33%-off its regular price just for the promotion period. Should be a win-win! (Sorry, promo discount is over.)
OK, so let's celebrate the new release together!
The pattern is available on Craftsy. It's a totally new, full-size printable PDF pattern with a step-by-step tutorial and lots of photos and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions. I added a few bonus hints to make sewing even easier. Feel free to check it out here:
(And while checking out this pattern, don't forget to
download my other, free PDF sewing patterns!
Get them all, I drafted them for you!
When I say the pattern and tutorial are 'beginner-friendly and easy', I mean pictures and tips like these:
There are photos for each step, and clear instructions. Tips included. I want to make your project super easy and fun! And as usually, there's more. You also learn:
- how to insert magnetic snaps
- how to make an easy zipper closure and shorten zippers
- how to add fusible interfacing.
Don't have a zipper foot for sewing zippers? No problem, I included a tip for using your regular foot with zippers too! Or are you afraid of zippers? I've included the simplest way to add a zipper to a pouch. Really, try it out. You'll love it! - or use the pattern option WITHOUT a zipper. (As I said: adjustable.)
I just love this little detail!
Oh, and before I forget, you need to know the finished size of this diaper clutch, don't you? when packed full and closed, it's approximately 6" wide, 10" tall, 3" deep (4" max depth). A generous size for all the diapering essentials.
LARGE pack of wet wipes - WHY?And one thing more: this pattern is designed to fit a regular pack of wet wipes. Ok, a travel pack will fit too, off course, but mini packs like 18-pcs travel pack are more expensive. And I want moms to save money, so it's best to give them the option to use the large packs with these diaper clutches, especially because it's gonna be thousands of wet wipes until the baby outgrows diapers. Lots of saved money here ;)
And in situations when you really need to keep the diaper clutch slim, you can off course use a travel pack - and it won't fall out! Because there are hidden Velcro straps keeping it in place. How great is that?
This diaper clutch makes the perfect handmade gift every new mom would love to have. An excellent baby shower present! So if you want to make something that would be used a lot, and something every mom would remember you by, try this one.
Totally adjustable. One pattern, many different options! Tailor the diaper clutch exactly to your likes and needs. You can opt for one zipper pocket, two, or none.
Get Your Pattern - NOW!
If you like this diaper clutch and think you know someone who could use it, feel free to check out this link to the pattern on Craftsy.
Have fun creating new things, and post a photo or two when you sew something out of my patterns!